Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 17, 2015

The final update to Dead or Alive 5 brings the game to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Last Round features more characters, stages, and costumes than any other Dead or Alive game to date.

Meet the newest Dead or Alive girl Honoka!

• 59 results
    musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Boy some of the reactions to this are hilariously overwrought.

TrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@soldierg654342: He did? Then why the hell is DoA still about women showing skin? When was the last time an actual dude got announced?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By musubi

@trafalgarlaw said:

@soldierg654342: He did? Then why the hell is DoA still about women showing skin? When was the last time an actual dude got announced?

Well...if you read my post. Like a month or two ago actually....

Loading Video...

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By Corevi
    @soldierg654342 said:
    @trafalgarlaw said:

Well I didn't expect any less from a developer who is an absolute scrub in Tekken but is also a total womanizer.

Itagaki isn't involved with this game. he left Team ninja in 2008 following sexual harassment accusations. He's been lamenting about the "sorry" state of the DoA series every chance he gets.

Now he's making a straight up Schoolgirl Interaction Simulator, with VR Support.

EDIT: Nevermind, that's actually from the Tekken team. Thought it was related to DoA for obvious reasons.

TrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@demoskinos: That's straight up anime. No pretense of an actual fighting style.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By veektarius

@fredchuckdave said:

@veektarius: Because borderline nudity/ridiculous breast physics I imagine. Also they don't want people to play shit like this:

Am I the only who thinks that's absurdly prudish even by American standards? Baywatch was on basic cable. It didn't violate the laws of physics, but I didn't see "lack of anatomical realism" on the ESRB warning.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I sorta want to get into this game but I can't wrap my head around the countering system. I think it might be how it's a 3D fighter that messes with how I perceive attacks that are either high or low. I've only played a bit of the f2p one they released on PSN, how's the online for that?

Raidou looks like a a Japanese Kano.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demoskinos: That's straight up anime. No pretense of an actual fighting style.

What? You asked if a male character had been added to the game recently. What does his fighting style have to do with anything?

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By GunslingerPanda

Haven't played a DOA since 2. It was the only fighting game I was good at it. If this is on PC I'm gonna have to go back in!

Some of your reactions to this are hilarious, by the way. Thank you for that. Especially "this game is all big boobed girls" when 9/19 of the starting roster of DOA5 are male. 2/5 of the unlockables are also male. Just under 50%! So sorry that that doesn't bolster your pre-packaged, second-hand opinion that you picked up from your favourite message boards, podcasts, and twitter feeds!

Is it weird that I played DOA 2 for months, and it wasn't until it was pointed out to me that I saw the boob jiggle?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.