Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 17, 2015

The final update to Dead or Alive 5 brings the game to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Last Round features more characters, stages, and costumes than any other Dead or Alive game to date.

DOA5 Last Round Core Fighters is free now on Xbox One

Avatar image for deactivated-15135
    deactivated-15135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Does anyone here understand how the whole core fighters thing works? The full game is $39.99, but I can unlock all the fighters for $28 bucks with some type of sale on Xbox Live. It seems weird for this to be the case. Would I be missing out on any content by getting Core Fighters and then unlocking the characters? Are there additional benefits to buying the full game outright?

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

You should be able to download Core Fighters to see what's included and unlock the characters later no problem if you so choose. Last time I checked, story mode wasn't included, but I feel like there's some other stuff that I'm forgetting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.