Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ChoroQ

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Nov 27, 2003

Known in Japan as "Choro Q HG 4", ChoroQ is the fourth in the "High Grade" sub-series and the only entry to be released worldwide with the Choro Q name.

Goal: Make it #1 Visited for the day

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

GOGOGO!!!

LET IT BEAT STAR WARS!!!

I quite enjoyed this game, for some stupid fucking reason.  It's not that great, but there's just something appealing about it.  I remember when Atlus sent me the game (trade demo, bleck...same with Disgaea, no cover art...stupid Atlus cheapskates).  I wasn't expecting much.

Anyone else play this and get sadly addicted to it?
    Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Shawn

Fisson Mailed!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187
    Shawn said:
    "Fisson Mailed!"
    You're sending me a Fisson?  SWEET!
    Again...has anyone else actually played this?  Going to the mailbox in-game all the damn time sucked, but the missions were always kind of fun...in a low-IQ mentally retarded way.

This game was basically when you got sick of playing Gran Turismo and just needed something that involved absolutely no form of mental capacity to play it.
    zReserve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By zReserve

I got up late to play this game, bought it used from a local shop, and I'd say to have been pleasantly surprised with the title. I knew of the ChoroQ brand and ps1 video games and was eluded on this ps2 game, the first over here in north america, to wear the original brand instead of Penny Racers or Gadget Racers. This game doesn't feel like much at first, but once you enter story mode the meat becomes unwrapped. It ignited my interest for the other ChoroQ HG games, of which I still have to acquire.

Speaking of Gran Turismo, this game contains one of the forgotten features of the original game : racing body decals. To view a car model and discover the racing decal attached to it is such interesting trivia I like from games.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By CaLe

Did it beat Star Wars? Oh and..

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.