Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 13, 2012

The Black Ops storyline continues, switching the past Cold War from the game's predecessor to future 2025, as a new Cold War between U.S.A. and China flares up due to the actions of one vengeful drug-runner.

Ps3 Elite Caln

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Lord_Xp

I created a clan on Call of Duty: Elite for Giant Bombers who want to be apart of it. I'm not sure why I did. If there are people on here who want to join there is a link to the clan's page. I created it for fun, unless people want to do actual competitions with it then I will elect them to lead the clan instead. The clan name is Giant Bombers. Nothing great but simple. There aren't any rules, just have fun when people party together. It's just a way to get together and play the game since it's more enjoyable to play with people.

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/4441869

For me, I won't always party with people since my friends from my town are on all the time now but I will here and there. Message me on here if you have any questions

Faltru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Faltru

Sounds good. I'll join up.

Avatar image for stevetheradroach
    StevetheRadroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By StevetheRadroach

Joining up right now brotha'.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.