Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Nov 19, 2008

Widely considered a spiritual successor to the studio's Guilty Gear series, BlazBlue is a fighting game with highly-detailed hand-drawn character graphics and a story involving sorcery and science.

BlazBlue Now on Steam!

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

Sorry guys, my bad. Y'see, when that genie gave me three wishes I probably should have been more specific, because I told the genie "I wish BlazBlue was on Steam." Then the genie kinda shrugged it's giant shoulders and asked if I was sure about that, and I nodded my head.

So here's what we get: the bare bones arcade edition of Calamity Trigger, the first game in the series, with no online multiplayer and the original 12 characters in all their glory (fucking v-13 blade spam!). On the other hand, it does come with the original OST, so it might be worth the price for that alone.

Not sure why you'd buy this though, as if you have a console you've already moved on to BBCP, or at least BBCSEX, and by now you already know if you like this game or not.

But hey, it's on Steam, so maybe we can dream about getting the later editions too? In the meantime, I'll have to think about what to do with my two remaining wishes.

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Man just in time for Chrono Phantasma! Anyways i see it comes with the soundtrack that makes it worth the $10, that soundtrack is still amazing.

Petiew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I guess this is due to the windows live game service shutting down?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.