Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bionic Commando Rearmed

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 13, 2008

Bionic Commando Rearmed is a remake of the classic NES game, Bionic Commando. Although it was designed mainly as a marketing tie-in to the 360 and PS3 game also called Bionic Commando, it was actually far, far better received by critics than the real console game.

On sale this week for $5 on PSN

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By PercyChuggs

Don't know if this is also the case for the game on Xbox Live, but Bionic Commando: Rearmed is on sale for $5 bones this week on the Playstation Network. I've been wanting it for a while, but kept putting it off. Now is the time!

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

I heard it'll go to $5 for non-Europe XBLA starting May 25th or something.  Supposedly Europe XBLA is already $5 for it.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Amazing deal.  This is a fantastic game, and it's nowhere near as hard as many reviewers made it out to be.  That is, if you actually turn the difficulty down to easy.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Vinchenzo
    skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By skrutop

Dude, sweet.  I was going to pass on it since I played the NES version to death.  But why not for $5?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.