Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bionic Commando Rearmed

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 13, 2008

Bionic Commando Rearmed is a remake of the classic NES game, Bionic Commando. Although it was designed mainly as a marketing tie-in to the 360 and PS3 game also called Bionic Commando, it was actually far, far better received by critics than the real console game.

Groeder

CaleShepard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By CaleShepard

Was anyone else surprised at the fact that there was no "trick" to beating this guy?   I thought there would be something special you had to do but I just ended up running around and shooting him with the shotgun lol

Tiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Tiz

I did it with the shotgun too. A good strategy seemed to be just to get as close to him as possibe by rising upwards towards him and going next to him. After that just blasting him as much as possible.

vhold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By vhold

I made it too hard on myself at first, trying to use the rocket launcher, once I switched to the shotgun it was pretty fun, just chasing him around the place.  Definitely the best miniboss fight in the game, by far.  They could make an entire game mode dedicated to that sort of gameplay.

GrindAxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GrindAxis

It was nice to fight against a boss who had a bionic arm too. A battle of the Bionic Commandos!

Rockanomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rockanomics

Yeah, I was rather surprised too, it seemed like once I figured it out it became kinda cheap. Although I guess all the bosses are like that in this game.

Having to follow his swings was pretty cool, but once you got up in his grill with the ol' Hagle Breaker it was all over, and all too quickly.

*SPOILERISH*

Did anyone else just bounce during his 2nd fight? I tried duking it out with him once more, but I didn't pay attention to the island's timer and lost, so the second time I just ditched him and let him go down too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.