Battletoads are back.

not really digging the art style

doerr007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As a kid I played quite a bit of battletoads whether it was 8 bit or 16 bit with Double Dragon or without. I just dunno about this art style of the new one after watching the trailer but I guess i can always just try it on gamepass and not worry about being out of money for it.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

That's how I felt about Streets of Rage 4 at first. But then I got to appreciate how well done it really was.

I got the same vibe from the first trailer of Battletoads. But as they showed gameplay, it started to remind me of the newer Rayman games so I started to get what kind of style they were going for. Sure, it's different and not what I would expect, but it also looks like they put in some serious work on the art direction. So I'll just need to quit comparing it to the old ones and take it for what it is.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.