Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 1943

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 08, 2009

Return to the Pacific Theater in this simpler, downloadable, console-exclusive sequel to the massive World War II first-person shooter Battlefield 1942. It was later shut down on December 2023.

You might hate me, but this is still entertaining.

Avatar image for thehuntsmen5434
    thehuntsmen5434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thehuntsmen5434

http://www.giantbomb.com/battlefield-1943/61-25262/user_reviews/?review=9634

This post isnt about my score for Battle 1943, its about the guy trolling me on the bottom.  I'm sure everyone disagrees with me about this game, but I thought this conversation was entertaining anyways.

AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By AndrewJD

I found that quite entertaining yes. Although I think u played the CS card to early.

Or perhaps not at all would have been a good idea? I mean his name is G0rd0nFr33m4n! That's an argument you could never win dude!!

Avatar image for thehuntsmen5434
    thehuntsmen5434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By thehuntsmen5434

Lol yea I know. I was asking for that one.

Hilbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hilbert
    @thehuntsmen5434 said:
    "http://www.giantbomb.com/battlefield-1943/61-25262/user_reviews/?review=9634This post isnt about my score for Battle 1943, its about the guy trolling me on the bottom.  I'm sure everyone disagrees with me about this game, but I thought this conversation was entertaining anyways."

I agree with your review, this game is fun for about three days untill you have all the achievements, and then you move on because the teamplay is a joke and as a loner your fucked.  Mr. G0rd0nFr33m4n is right in that we both should not have bought this game, because the gameplay has always been like that. It's like covering yourself in shit and then complain about the smell.

And battleshit it is.

No Caption Provided
    nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By nanikore

TLDR version?

ZettaSlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ZettaSlow
    @nanikore said:
    " TLDR version? "

Some dude writes a bad review, some other dude tries to tell him he sucks (and has terrible grammar whilst doing so), fight ensues, etc.
    fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By fr0br0
    @nanikore said:
    " TLDR version? "
    Interwebs slap fight.
    primehunter326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By primehunter326

Meh, that could have been a lot worse, the other guy seemed to come reasons near the end there.  Also a 4.3/5 is not a "bad" score by any means.

I agree with the complaint you raised in the review.  This was the first battlefield game I had the opportunity to play after being interested in the PC versions for a long time.  I find it pretty enjoyable most of the time though I didn't have the same expectations veterans did.

nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By nanikore
    @Fr0Br0: I must say, that sounds terribly exciting and awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.