Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Knight

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 23, 2015

Developer Rocksteady's return to the Batman series takes place one year after the events of Arkham City. It expands the open world from the previous game and allows players to finally drive the Batmobile throughout Gotham City's streets.

Photo Mode added + Free Zur En Arrh skin

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Arkham Knight got an update today that has photo mode as well as allowing you to earn the Zur En Arrh skin by registering to their forums and posting. I tried to get it but I guess the servers are being hammered so it may take a little bit.

No Caption Provided

As for the photo mode, it's not the best but it's not terrible either.

No Caption Provided

The camera is somewhat locked to Batman(Although it does work with Batgirl and Harley Quinn) making angles a little tricky. For example he has a sizable hitbox making it hard to get a closeup shot on him.

It does offer some nice options for adjusting the lighting, exposure, focal distance, camera distance, borders, filters and such Though the focal distance seems to be broken as adjusting the range does very, very little until you hit a certain threshold.

No Caption Provided

Honestly I'm more excited for the Zur En Arrh skin more than anything, but it hasn't been given to me yet so I guess I've got time to kill.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.