Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Knight

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 23, 2015

Developer Rocksteady's return to the Batman series takes place one year after the events of Arkham City. It expands the open world from the previous game and allows players to finally drive the Batmobile throughout Gotham City's streets.

I'm not sure I want to finish Arkham knight.

laserguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By laserguy

I finished Arkham knight. After two months. I have eight trophies on Bleake island, six on Miagani, twenty-five trophies, three riddles, and however many breakable objects on Founders Island. I have Ryse, watchdogs, fallout 3 and Wolfenstien waiting. I have four most wanted left for the knight fall protocol. I should stop and move on right? Good idea just quit.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

You're not sure you wanted to, or you already did? Getting every trophy in a game is a bit different than just getting through the storyline.

Teddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Just youtube it. You can get a "bad" version of the ending (it's the same but cuts out key scenes) by doing most of the sidequests, but you need to do ALL of them including every riddler trophy to get the "good" version, which adds about 1 minute of extra footage to the "bad" version. It felt like a total waste of time, because none of those side missions have good payoff for the repetitive stuff they ask you to do.

@rorie said:

You're not sure you wanted to, or you already did? Getting every trophy in a game is a bit different than just getting through the storyline.

Finishing Arkham Knight's story doesn't give you the full ending. You have to get 100% of the side missions done to get the story's conclusion.

bigmess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you answered your own question by the end of your post.

I haven't played Arkham Knight yet so I can't speak to what the "true" ending entails but if you're satisfied with what you've played so far, and have no desire to continue, just let it go.

I'm actually getting tired of "true" endings. I was satisfied with my ending in Undertale, for example, and didn't feel the need for another run through it.

I'm slowly letting go of my old completionist habits. It feels good, try it!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@teddie: Ah, that's pretty dumb! Glad YouTube is around in that case.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

@teddie said:

because none of those side missions have good payoff

The one that you investigate the posed dead bodies was pretty great.

The Manbat one was pretty good also.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Speaking as someone who DID 100% Arkham Knight:

Unless you're dead set on snaring achievements, I'd just move on. There are loads of great games to get some time with this year, and none of what Batman offers post-story is worth more than a quick YouTube search.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
    hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Arkham Knight is kind of a bad game, so the sooner you stop playing it the better I say. However, if anyone understands to compulsion to complete everything there is in a game, no matter mundane or trivial, it's me.

laserguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The games alright, I like it. The riddler is dopey, he's gotta be as rich as Wayne. There's some stuff that's pretty good. The watch tower's, the Arkham knight fight. Nor as good as Asylum.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Liked the game since I mainlined my way through most of it. The side stuff seemed really inconsistent with quality, so if that's all you got left then move on if Wolfenstein can be your next game.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still havent gotten all the ridler trophies and i beat the game months ago, i think ill youtube the ending myself. Locking it behind that bummed me out more than anything and i beat the suttering pc version.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@laserguy: None of them have been as good as Asylum but there is a divide in which variation people prefer. As Jeff would say, people who consider the open world version of the Batman games better are wrong, but I can understand where they're coming from.

As for finishing the game for that 30 second video - just YouTube it. Unless you're really having a blast doing all that side stuff, which admittedly can be fun in moderation, I'd say just get on with your gaming life.

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I 100%ed it over the summer because I was really bored. It's not worth it.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

100% in Arkham Knight wasn't worth the "reward" but I still enjoyed doing it. You'll be fine stopping if you don't want to do it though, just watch the cutscene on youtube.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.