Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Barney Calhoun

Character » appears in 12 games

A Black Mesa security guard and deep cover operative of the human resistance movement on post-Combine occupied Earth, Barney is a good friend of Gordon Freeman and one of several principle characters of the Half-Life franchise.

Episode 2

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Daveyo520

So where was Barney during Episode  2, and do you think we will see him in episode 3?

KEITH1437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By KEITH1437

It' obvious he was eating at Tesla's Tacos!

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Termite

I hope he makes an appearance in episode 3. And I don't recall seeing him in episode 2

Womble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Womble

I'm pretty sure that he'll make an appearance in Episode 3 because Valve wouldn't just leave Barney out of the final episode. Even if we don't see him, he'd probably be mentioned by name at the very least.

KRNG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KRNG

He was the gnome.  If I had to guess they'll clear up where he was in episode 2 in episode 3.

Josh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Josh

Barney wasn't in episode 2. At all.

The gnome was not Barney. It was a god damn gnome. And I launched that little bastard into orbit do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass it was to get that gnome through the entire game?

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By AndrewB

Yeah, Barney's absence was something I totally overlooked. I suppose he was probably off still leading resistance forces against the Combine attacking White Forest. I mean, you assume he made it to White Forest, considering he was on the train that left quite some time before Gordon's train.

If they're going to have Alyx with you as a sidekick, they should at some point have Barney take on that role for awhile. Maybe he'll be already on his way to... errm... where Gordon is headed. Or maybe he'll meet you there. I hope so.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.