Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise follows the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze as he seeks revenge on those who betrayed his family.

Assassin's Creed II Project

sam_i_am

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By sam_i_am

Yes, I know what you're thinking. A project on a video game? Well the wishful thinking has become a reality for me! I am doing my history project on the historical accuracy of Assassin's Creed II and I thought to myself "If this is a video game, and I am apart of a video game website, why not ask the folks of Giantbomb if they have any suggestions?" And that is what I do now. So if you happen to know any sort of detail concerning this game that would perhaps be good in an essay under the subject  "How historically accurate is Assassin's Creed II?" The help would be appreciated! 
    Thanks!

Blackout62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Blackout62

Well the pope you beat up was in fact the pope.

MystDragon3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MystDragon3k

I understand that the cities in AC2 are accurate to how the cities were back during the renisance, and in fact are still pretty close to the way they are today.

Many if not most of the characters in that game are in fact real people.

I also found this website using a fast Google search that you probably did yourself. Hope it helps:  
     http://blogs.ign.com/UbiAssassinsCreed/2009/11/13/132309/  (Copy into address bar to find it...just don't Plagiarize)

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By DanielJW

Also as I understand it the DLC called Bonfire of the Vanities is based on a real event. You might want to do a bit on that. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.