Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise follows the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze as he seeks revenge on those who betrayed his family.

Achievement Glitch (WTF?!?)

jinxman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jinxman

So I beat the game the other day, but after I beat Sequence 14, it didn't give me an achievement, and after I escaped the hideout in the credits it didn't give me an achievement, and right after that, i checked my gamer profile and it said I had NO achievements for ANY game.  I signed out and signed back in and my achievements came back, but I still didn't get the Sequence 14 or Escape the Hideout achievements.  Since there's no replay button for missions, I don't really know what to do.  I guess I just get shafted for 200 points.  I mean I know they're just achievements, it just ticks me off a bit. 

Anyone else have this problem and know a fix?

MadeinFinland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By MadeinFinland

It's been a while since I dived in to Assassin's Creed, but can't you reply memories sequences from the menu? Just browse the DNA chain to the proper sequence and try opening it.

jinxman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jinxman

Maybe there was in AC1 (I never really played it) but no, there isn't a replay button in AC2.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jakob187

Yes, you can replay missions. 

Go into DNA, look for the specific strand of DNA that you are wanting, and then hit A.  Once you do so, it'll give you the option to replay the mission. 

Unless they changed it since I got my S rank on it...  =  /

jinxman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jinxman
    @jakob187: Ugh, I thought I did tried that.  There didn't seem to be a replay option.  Are you sure you're talking about AC2 and not AC1?
    Scrubiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Scrubiii

You can only replay certain missions, e.g. assassins tomb ones. Also, I had a similar problem with the game not giving me achievements. There is one achievement you can get for buying a painting in Florence and Venice, I did this but the game did not give me the achievement.  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.