Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Activision

Company »

Activision is the largest third-party publisher in the world. It became the first third-party developer for video game consoles, and is responsible for popular franchises such as Call of Duty, Guitar Hero, and Tony Hawk.

Activision adds EA to West and Zampella lawsuit

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ch13696
    BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BabyChooChoo

The two giants will take each other out and Zenimax will rise through the chaos to become #1. This is truly the age of somewhat broken game engines!

But on a serious note...really? I don't really hate either company (I'm not a fan of Activision's handling of key franchises but w/e), but I hope this just gets thrown out or something. I'm pretty sure the resources and money poured into this could easily be used to do something relevant...

Aus_azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Aus_azn

Pillocks. Just because your employees defected doesn't mean their current employers are at fault.

@PrimeSynergy said:

I'm pretty sure the resources and money poured into this could easily be used to do something relevant... "

I.e. a new Modern Warfare?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.