Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Achievements

Concept »

Achievements are extra challenges added into video games that sometimes carry a point value or unlock bonus material, and are sometimes solely for bragging rights.

Achievement Update #112

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By Xandurson

Only one achievement this week but man is it a good one. This achievement took me forever last night to get! I'll just show you and you can figure out how I got it.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS

BORDERLANDS
      350/1500 Points
      23/70 Achievements

Name: My Brother is an Italian Plumber
      Description: Killed an enemy plumber-style
      Acquired: February 14, 2009

CURRENT GAMERSCORE

22,581 Points

That's all. I've been watching a lot of the Olympics lately because I love them, especially the winter ones, so I haven't been gaming much and I'm trying to get work done for school so I will try to play more and get some achieves, but no promises.

Until next time, GO TEAM USA!
    -GamerGeek360
    Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Xandurson

Only one achievement this week but man is it a good one. This achievement took me forever last night to get! I'll just show you and you can figure out how I got it.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS

BORDERLANDS
      350/1500 Points
      23/70 Achievements

Name: My Brother is an Italian Plumber
      Description: Killed an enemy plumber-style
      Acquired: February 14, 2009

CURRENT GAMERSCORE

22,581 Points

That's all. I've been watching a lot of the Olympics lately because I love them, especially the winter ones, so I haven't been gaming much and I'm trying to get work done for school so I will try to play more and get some achieves, but no promises.

Until next time, GO TEAM USA!
    -GamerGeek360
    sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#2  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

That's one of the few achievements I've got left in Borderlands.  Never could find a spot to jump on an enemy's head easily - my depth perception sucks!
    Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Xandurson
    @Sparky_Buzzsaw:  Yeah the way I did it was get a thing to low health and then just continuously jump on it until it died. The problem was I wasted over an hour because it had more health than I thought it did.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.