Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Yatagarasu

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released December 2008

An indie 2D fighting game from a development circle made up primarily of three ex-SNK developers, featuring gameplay highly reminiscent of the Street Fighter III series.

Want to play Yatagarasu? Details inside.

Flushes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Flushes

The game's download information can be found here.You may encounter some weirdness getting the game to play nice with your screen resolutions and video hardware, but I can assure you that it will work.

The game's official website can be found at http://yatagarasuinfo.web.fc2.com/index.html. Here you can find downloads as well as updates for older versions, but you will have to translate the site somehow if you wish to make effective use of any of the information on there.

stubbleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By stubbleman

That game has improved a lot since the last version I saw of it. As it is though, I never even play Vanguard Princess or Super Cosplay War either though, so I don't know when I'd find time to fit this one in to my busy schedule of not playing the doujin fighters I already have.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.