Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Refunds on digital purchases Xbox?

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#1  Edited By Kidavenger
    No Caption Provided

I don't use my xbox very much and I was browsing the store and it seems I purchased a real POS game I haven't installed it and I want my money back, do they do refunds?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

MrHadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How long have you had it? It says if you haven’t played more than two hours or had it over a week, you can return it.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just bought it 30 mins ago, there is supposed to be a link next to game to click and return but it's not there.

I'm so fucking mad right now.

Browsing store and I click on this game and it auto plays a trailer with the volume up so loud I almost dropped my controller and then next thing I know it I've bought the game through random button presses trying to hang on to the controller.

fuck

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike: that did it, thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.