Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Best Split-screen game on Xbox One

intruder_joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By intruder_joe

So my cuz is coming over for the holidays i was wondering what are the great dual screen games out there so we can both play at the same time.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#2  Edited By isomeri

You mean split-screen? Halo: The Master Chief Collection would be a pretty obvious choice and Forza Motorsport 6 if you two are into racing games at all.

intruder_joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isomeri said:

You mean split-screen? Halo: The Master Chief Collection would be a pretty obvious choice and Forza Motorsport 6 if you two are into racing games at all.

yes sorry meant Split-Screen. we have already played all the Halo games. Is borderlands 2 split screen?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

Borderlands 2 was split screen on last gen consoles, it should be on this gen consoles.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Borderlands 2 was split screen on last gen consoles, it should be on this gen consoles.

It is, for up to four players even, though I don't know how well the framerate holds up. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition also has split-screen too, for both the story and the multiplayer.

meteora3255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

If you mean split screen Halo: Master Chief Collection allows online play with guests as well. If you just mean local multiplayer #IDARB is a lot of fun, although it really needs 4 players.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

If you mean split screen Halo: Master Chief Collection allows online play with guests as well. If you just mean local multiplayer #IDARB is a lot of fun, although it really needs 4 players.

The MCC was already suggested above, and he had already responded that he and his mate have played them all...

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll assume that gears remake was already played?

intruder_joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll assume that gears remake was already played?

yes.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intruder_joe: octodad and diablo 3 are the only others that spring to mind.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.