Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360 Games Store

Platform »

Xbox Live Games Store is an online store for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One which allows users to purchase games digitally.

Xbox LIVE Rewards.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NTM

Can someone that doesn't have an Xbox Live account, a free account, do Xbox LIVE Rewards to get free points? I understand that it's a slow process, but I 'signed up' for it, and so it's setting up an account for me, but I don't have Xbox Live anymore. I've read the FAQs, but it's still unclear to me whether I'm able to do it or not. Even though it's supposedly a slow way to get points, I still feel like it's too good to be true if I can get points for free. So, will I be able to do this? I know some stuff isn't available, like refer-a-friend. Thanks.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NTM

No one? :/

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman

Yeah, I believe there are technically ways for you to earn points. I've been a Silver member for quite a while now and I still get constant emails about my lack of progress in earning points. The best ways to earn points unsurprisingly involve spending money, such as buying more Gold time or spending points in their store, so... maybe don't bother, as even then it's insignificant.

You could also sign up for Bing Rewards and earn points by searching for things. You can eventually turn those in for MS Points. But that way also isn't worth the time invested.

It's all a lie! There's no such thing as a free lunch! Or something.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

You could also sign up for Bing Rewards and earn points by searching for things. You can eventually turn those in for MS Points. But that way also isn't worth the time invested.

Just search something common, then middle-click all the "related searches." Repeat.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Xbox live reards is definetly not worth the time. Sure you get points but its never really a significant amount.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.