Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360 Games Store

Platform »

Xbox Live Games Store is an online store for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One which allows users to purchase games digitally.

MS Points cards $5 off in Ontario.

Avatar image for mustachioeugene
    mustachioeugene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By mustachioeugene

Hey fellow bombers,  
    I saw this in the Real Canadian Superstore flyer, for the Greater Toronto Area but I don't know if the flyer applies nationwide.

If you've got a Canadian Superstore near you they've got MS points cards on sale. 
    1400 for 14.99 and 2800 for 34.99.
    http://www.superstore.ca/LCLOnline/flyers_landing_page.jsp?categoryId=100002&brandId=100004

Of course, your mileage may vary.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By rjayb89

Some days, I wish I was Canadian.

Lukaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Lukaz

Are you sure this applies to all stores in the GTA? Cuz if it does, then I'm running out and picking up a couple of them for myself.

thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By thatfrood
    @rjayb89 said:
    " Some days, I wish I was Canadian. "
    No... no! Don't turn, rjay! Don't let them get to you! FIGHT BACK, FIGHT IT BACK.
    Avatar image for mustachioeugene
    mustachioeugene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By mustachioeugene
    @Lukaz: You could just call them and see, but if you've got one close by and you need to get some groceries anyway it's worth a shot.  Alternatively, a friend just told me he printed out the flyer online and just got staples to match the price.
    rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By rjayb89
    @ThatFrood: But they have Evangeline Lilly, Elisha Cuthbert, and Kristin Kreuk!
    Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Jeffsekai

worddddd

Lukaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Lukaz
    @mustachioeugene:  I called and they said their offices weren't available, or something along those lines. If you don't mind, could you send me a screen shot or the page of the deal itself because the link in your original post doesn't help me much. I'm also having trouble finding may way around the site to find their Microsoft Points Cards. I've created an account and I've looked through fliers and still no luck. Going to the store is a little bit of an issue because I'm lazy and I don't want to exploit my parent's trust in me driving the car on my own. I've only got a G1. So whatever you can do is greatly appreciated.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.