Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWE '13

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

WWE '13, using the tagline "Live the Revolution," is the fifteenth annual WWE game from THQ and Yuke's.

Working in story editor? Be careful - "emotion" setting bug

KaneRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By KaneRobot

I'm working on Time Rock Gaiden and the emotion setting bug in story creator is fucking KILLING me. If any of you guys work on something, if you want your guy to make funny faces in the scene via the "emotion" setting, stick to text. Adding any form of audio anywhere in the scene will likely cause the emotion setting to go back to default, and there is no way to fix it. Not even exiting without saving and resetting it. Only way I was able to get it back was to completely scrap the entire scene and start from scratch.

This is also why in the Quick Look they noticed that the characters they were using didn't seem to be reflecting the emotion they selected.

EDIT - Someone on the THQ forums said the bug was in WWE 12 as well and was never fixed. Rockin'.

Catarrhal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Catarrhal

That's not a bug; that's collusion.

impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By impartialgecko

The "emotion" setting should only really have one option and that's amateur dramatics.

KaneRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By KaneRobot

I just want to make President Vader sing - is that too much to ask?

Oops, spoilers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.