Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWE '12

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 22, 2011

WWE '12 is the latest edition in WWE's long-running wrestling game franchise previously known as "SmackDown" and "SmackDown vs. RAW".

Universe Mode?

wmoyer83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By wmoyer83

Unfortunately I have not been able to get this game, so for those who have played it....is Universe mode better than last years version?

ShinSolidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ShinSolidus

It's better in some ways. There are continuations of rivalries from week to week. I have an angle with Brock Lesnar, Jushin Liger, and Randy Orton. Liger debuted against Lesnar and beat him. Lesnar, pissed, came out the next week when Liger was set to face Orton, and laid Liger out, taking his place in the match. Lesnar beat Orton to the point where after the match, he was loaded onto a stretcher. The next week, Lesnar faced Orton again, and Liger showed up in the crowd. Kinda pumped to see what happens next, and if there's an actual blow-off to the feud.

FlipperDesert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By FlipperDesert

I had a pretty funny match with Michelle McCool randomly attacking Beth Phoenix, then coming in to hit Kelly Kelly with a chair and win Beth the match. Then she hit Beth again with the chair. Bitch is crrraaaaazy.

I like it though, it's fun, there's an element of chaos in it and unlike in Road to Wrestlemania mode it doesn't feel like I'm wasting time fighting someone only to trigger a cutscene where they beat my guy in seconds.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By musubi

I just had a match  between Alberto Del Rio and Stone Cold Steve Austin where  Cena came in and  hit Austin with a nasty cheap shot and turned heel.  Leading to an  easy win by Del Rio.   Theres some crazy stuff thats happened.    Also Orton is feuding with Lesnar... which is really odd considering dude just posted about his Lesnar  vs  Orton feud a few posts up.   O_O

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.