Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wurm Unlimited

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 21, 2015

Wurm Unlimited is the standalone version of Wurm Online, allowing players to host their own private servers in creative mode, or search for the key to the heavens in adventure mode, allowing single player, head to head, or co-op in this new mode.

I have no idea what this game is

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I just got another humble bundle, I love those things. This one had borderlands 1 & 2 in it. That's not why I got, I love borderlands and this will give me a reason to replay it on PC. There was some Van Helsing game I had never heard of and this game. I bought the whole thing for guild of dungeoneering. I have no idea if I will ever try or even think about that Van Helsing game ever again. That's what lead me to this thread. Rather than adding another random game to my steam list I figure I don't need it. So here is a free key to this game if anyone wants it GLWKQ-28T0L-78YE3 to save others time if anyone does actually use this key please post to save others time. If you do play it I would love to hear about it, but I will likely forget all about this before morning.

everyone should play borderlands

Tuksit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

So it looks like I actually got this... I assumed it was already taken but I guess I'm now the proud owner of Wurm Unlimited. I remember hearing about Wurm Online years ago, seemed like there was a small but diehard community that swore by the potential of the game to some extent if nothing else. Suppose I'll investigate and see what's going on with Wurm these days.

Thanks for the code.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.