Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhawk

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 28, 2007

Based on the original PlayStation game of the same name, Warhawk for the PlayStation 3 opts for team-based multiplayer action on the ground and in the air instead of single-player flight combat.

Large Multiplayer Fanbase?

TravisT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TravisT

Planning on picking up a PS3 and possibly this game depending on..... how many people play the multiplayer? Will I have problem finding games, getting in to games etc..?

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

you likely wont have a problem finding games but the game is different from what it once was its basically been gimped quite often because the game was broken in a way when it first came out.

when it first came out nothing matched being on foot you could literally dominate most games then they updated it  so that now being on foot is useless if every one else is in warhawks a good warhawk pilot can dominate every thing and while thats how it should be it makes it bad because you often have no chance to get in a warhawk because people will take the limited amounts left or when you get into a game a warhawk will spawn kill you to no end the same with tanks tanks trump on foot characters easily now but have no change againest war hawks.

You'll find games and you might have fun but i personally regreat purchasing the game.

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Oni

that kind of sounds like battlefield 2 - spawn, get raped by planes.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
    Oni said:
    "that kind of sounds like battlefield 2 - spawn, get raped by planes."
    well quite a few games have that problem spawn killing, but planes were only available in the pc version you only had helicopters as air units in BF2 though its the same princle but warhawks are far harder to kill on foot then in BF2.
    bartholomew999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By bartholomew999

Spawn camping is the only real issue I still face.  I just downloaded the Booster Pack and the new maps, weapons, vehicles are worth it...for me.  I've been playing off and on for a while now.

You will not have a problem getting into games, but the learning curve for Warhawks especially is quite steep.  It's worth the investment in time imo, but it does require some time tbh.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.