Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 29, 2013

A Saudi Arabian-developed action-adventure game that follows an explorer's archaeological escapades around the Middle East.

Quick Look Please!

Vod_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

I just played through this "special" game. It definitely has the makings of a great quick look. It only came out a few days ago on Steam so it is recent!

I hope they get the chance to record some footage of it, for sure.

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It certainly _feels_ like a game they'd play on Unprofessional Fridays.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

I've been asking for this for months now.

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

I'm almost positive they took a look at an early version of this game on a live show a long time ago. I can't find it for the life of me, though. Someone please help me confirm that I'm not crazy!

ilikepopcans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm almost positive they took a look at an early version of this game on a live show a long time ago. I can't find it for the life of me, though. Someone please help me confirm that I'm not crazy!

I think your thinking of Deadfall Adventure. This games has not been on the site

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Yes, please!

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@onekillwonder_ said:

I think your thinking of Deadfall Adventure. This games has not been on the site

Nah, what I'm thinking of was quite awhile ago, like probably around of couple of years. Maybe it wasn't this game, but it was an early version of some really bad Uncharted clone and I distinctly remember it being played on a live show with the guys' commentary. Fuck...I KNOW this happened, and I can't think of what else it could've been. Or maybe this is my personal "50 Cent: Blood on the Sand Quick Look"...

5Figh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i think it'd be a funny quick look for like a few minutes but theres only so many jokes you can make about an uncharted rip-off before you're just left watching a standard third person shooter

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#9  Edited By Yummylee

@5figh said:

i think it'd be a funny quick look for like a few minutes but theres only so many jokes you can make about an uncharted rip-off before you're just left watching a standard third person shooter

Oh, believe me, this ain't no standard third-person shooter!

Loading Video...

Also for your viewing pleasure:

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.