Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 10, 2016

Naughty Dog charts treasure hunter Nathan Drake's final adventure in the fourth entry of this action-adventure, swash-buckling saga.

PC version is coming, what're your thoughts on this?

• 57 results
    gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By gtxforza
    @xanadu said:

@gtxforza: That's neat. I think it's okay too.

Anyway, I'm also totally aware that there are so many Sony Fanboys/Elitists who were complaining about PS4's 1st parties being ported to PC.

All I can do is ignore those Sony fanboys.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@gtxforza: Elitist's who complain about stuff? Shit, that sounds annoying huh?

infantpipoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 24

@gtxforza said:
    @xanadu said:

Smells like a fresh Epic Store Exclusive

I'm okay with Epic Games Store.

If Death "Sold millions on weirdness alone" Stranding published by 505 "Already had a year long exclusive deal with Epic on Remedy's Control" Games is not Epic Store exclusive, I don't think any PS port would be forward.

noblenerf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My most vivid memory of U4 was the final boss battle running at like sub-20 fps. So I guess a PC port can only be an improvement.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By gtxforza
    @noblenerf said:

My most vivid memory of U4 was the final boss battle running at like sub-20 fps. So I guess a PC port can only be an improvement.

For the final boss battle, it was alright but definitely, I prefer this over the first 3 main games.

If the console version gets the proper 60 FPS patch for PS5 while the PC version runs at 60 FPS or above, this will be good for those who are more used and much more prefer this amount of FPS.

For 30 FPS, it's good enough for action-adventure and shooter games for console standards in my opinion.

benwayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m honestly super confused by it. I’m super confused by it because.... it’s brilliant. The amount of money Sony and Nintendo could make by just putting these games, even after say a year delay, on other consoles is a profit potential that I find difficult to even calculate.

I mean, you can’t convince me that if Nintendo put Zelda and Mario on other platforms that they wouldn’t make more money just doing that than rotating between wildly inconsistent and unpredictable console launches. I just don’t believe it. Hell, Nintendo could even just only do portables and maintain some exclusives for that while producing bigger titles for cross platform.

Glad more people get to play these though. The last thing I expected was a company that can be as obtuse as Sony making great games available to more people. I for one can’t wait to push Uncharted 4 into 4K at 60!

wardcleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good, I guess?

As someone who played it on the PS4, I came away thinking that it looked great but could have used an editor.

I never did finish it. It really started to drag for me, from what I have come to understand, 2/3 in to the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.