Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 10, 2016

Naughty Dog charts treasure hunter Nathan Drake's final adventure in the fourth entry of this action-adventure, swash-buckling saga.

mobile game

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

In case you didn't know there is a free uncharted puzzle game on IOS. Its free so I checked it out and its ok. There are some unlocks for uncharted 4 multiplayer, like skins and boosters. I'll play some PvP at some point but not till after I make my way through the whole game first. If you can pull yourself away from clash royale its a fun game from what I've gone through so far.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Relevant links for iOS and Android.

Haven't tried it myself yet, but I'm a sucker for skins. Installing now.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

#3  Edited By audioBusting

Something about this game doesn't look right.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

What's it like? Does it hold your attention? How are the free to play trappings, if any? What do and don't you like about it?

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By glots

@flashflood_29

Just started playing this and it seems kinda okay, as far as mobile games go. That said, though, I have never really played anything excessively except PvZ and Angry Birds and even for those it has been a couple of years now. Simple graphics and some "eeeeeh" level of dialog between Nate & Sully, with really repetitive background music.

I'm sure there's a genre for this, but the gameplay consists of you moving around on set of tiles, pushing buttons to open paths and avoiding things like darts on your way to grab the treasure. There's a key you can earn by completing the level with a limited number of moves. That key can open a loot crate, that Sully so dearly reminds you of every 10 minutes (I think it increases by 5 every time) or so.

There's some revive items and such that besides earning in-game, you can buy from the Store with real cashmoney.

I had fun enough with the multiplayer in the beta and I have time to kill before the game arrives (especially since something went wrong with my delivery and it possibly won't be here 'till thursday) so might as well waste some time with this when I'm bored.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm on the second of 6 worlds of levels, each world has like 20 levels, somewhere I read there are like 200 total levels. All the levels are one screen about 15X10 grid of squares. Most of the time puzzles aren't hard to solve though they are getting slowly more challenging has they slowly add in more things like explosives and mirrors to shoot, and now mirrors you have to put back together before shooting. As for in game rewards they have 2 skins, 2 hats and 2 gun skins. There are also boosters: gear, heavy weapon, sidekick, and mysticals. I have already gotten a weapon skin and 3 boosters.

They biggest key, is getting the keys. I usually go into level solve it slowly than go right back in doing it in as few moves as possible, usually not that hard just have to make sure you move to right tile each time. There is also gold and other in game currency I'm unsure what it's used for. You can buy skins, but I'm unsure if that's for mobile game or PvP. I don't think its great or amazing but I'm going to keep going till I get stuck or bored.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In b4 Knack did it better

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whats the best value?

flippyandnod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Drake is very silly-looking. His top-heavy shape makes him look like they mapped a (semi) human onto Crash Bandicoot.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

best value is they want 99 cents and they'll tell you where are the treasures are.

Or you could save your money and watch youtube videos showing all the solutions.

Just finished 3rd map and believe they are getting easier, seems like they ran out of puzzles quickly

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.