Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

[Spoilers] What choices did you make in the 1st episode?

• 81 results
    Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Sooperspy

What, of the five main choices, did you make in the first episode?

• I was honest with Herschel (I love Herschel from the comics, how could I lie to him)
    • I chose to save Shawn (Duck ran him over, that asshole!)
    • I sided with Larry (I thought I sided with Kenny, actually)
    • I did give the gun to Irene (She was bitten, she wanted to die and not be a zombie)
    • I saved Carley (She is a crack-shot and I believe Doug would've wanted me to save her)
    tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 52

#2  Edited By tearhead
    • I was honest with Hershel (Wasn't sure what was going on with my past and didn't see the need to hide it at the time)
    • I chose to save Duck (C'mon... he's just a kid)
    • I sided with Larry (Don't know why it said this, the choice I made seemed like we should calm down and talk it out before we make any decisions. Also, at the end of that episode, Larry never has to worry about the walkers, because I'm gonna kill that fucker myself)
    • I gave the gun to Irene (I've seen the show, she was fucked from the moment she got bit. I wish they gave me the choice to shoot her though, so she wouldn't have to commit suicide)
    • I saved Carley (Even though she is a grown woman who DOESN'T KNOW HOW FUCKING BATTERIES WORK, she can shoot, and she kept my secret from the others... also... I'd hit that)
    M_Shini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By M_Shini
    • Honest with Herschel, (i didn't wanna seem untrustworthy at this point while i got a feel for myself)
    • Saved Duck, (the children will always come first in any life saving decisions throughout the game for me).
    • Sided with Kenny (Larry seems a total liability, and he totally knows about who i am, waiting for my opportunity to off him..)
    • Didn't give the Gun to Irene (i was afraid id attract zombies and get someone else bitten, didn't matter in the end.)
    • I Saved Doug (Carley knew who i was and although she kept it a secret i thought it was only a matter of time in the end, and i figured anyone could use a gun if they really wanted to so i didn't value that as much).
    ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ShaggE
    • Honest with Herschel (but he called me a liar anyway, so fuck him... glitch?)
    • Saved Duck (Always save the kids, for they can climb in vents... also, Shawn's leg was fucked. Two limpers are too many. But now that I've seen some of the alternate paths, I guess I gave Telltale too much credit)
    • Sided with Kenny (I thought Larry would snap if somebody didn't punch him.)
    • Gave Irene the gun (I'm no zambie newb... she was fucked.)
    • Saved Carley (partially because she's a good shot, partially because I wanted to see Telltale's take on that famous Day of the Dead kill)
    BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#5  Edited By BeachThunder
    • I was honest with Herschel (I didn't feel the need to lie to him).
    • I chose to save Shawn (He seemed to be in much more immediate danger) - The game actually said I saved Duck though.
    • I sided with Kenny (Larry's a dick) - The game actually said I sided with Larry though.
    • I didn't give the gun to Irene (Giving a gun to a crazy person seemed to be a bad idea).
    • I saved Doug (Carley knew all my deep dark secrets D:).
    randyf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By randyf
    • I lied to Herschel at first, but when he called me out on it in the barn, I told him the truth. It counted as me being honest.
    • I saved Duck. I thought by saving him I could try and move the tractor. Either way, he was easier to save and he was a child.
    • I sided with Kenny. The dialogue choices here weren't very clear, so I have no idea what I was saying. Fortunately, I wanted to side with Kenny and that's what it registered as.
    • I gave Irene the gun. Like everybody said, she was bit and screwed.
    • I saved Carley. I knew this wouldn't happen, but I had hoped that by saving Carley, she'd shoot the zombies taking Doug. Either way, I'd rather have a shooter on my team.
    Avatar image for willthemagicasian
    WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WilltheMagicAsian
    • Told the truth to Herschel
    • "Saved" Shawn (Mostly out of curiosity, of course they're not going to show a child die, it was also my second time having to do this because I had to relaunch the game, in which I saved Duck the first time. )
    • Sided with Kenny
    • Gave that chick the gun
    • Saved Doug (She was gonna rat me out man.)
    MysteriousFawx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MysteriousFawx
    • Was honest with Herschel (after the kind of shit the world is going to who cares if you did some bad things)
    • Saved Shawn (Duck only had to jump off the fucking tractor and he still messed it up, plus a grown man is more help in times like these)
    • Sided with Kenny (Only did the verbal calm down however)
    • Didn't give the girl the gun (She said she was Christian...so suicide is a path to hell, plus I didn't want the noise to attract walkers...why couldn't I hit her in the face with my axe?)
    • Saved Carley (She was the only decent shot in the group by the look of it, plus my chances of getting laid just went up)
    crazyleaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By crazyleaves
    • Honest with Herschel
    • Saved Ducky (i got a kid)
    • Sided with Kenny (verbal calm down)
    • Gave her the gun (seemed like the right thing to do, although her talking Christian then shooting herself was kinda strange)
    • Saved Carley (crack shot, when my wife saw the stats foe this one she said "Doug gets no love from the nerds." hah)
    CollegeGuyMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#10  Edited By CollegeGuyMike
    • I lied to herschel, by accident? I think? That went by real fast for some reason. I didn't mean to, actually.
    • I ran out of time deciding between the two, and ended up trying to save shawn. Didn't exactly work...
    • I sided with kenny because fuck Larry. ( Thats the dad's name right? )
    • I didn't give her the gun, because I was freaking out, man. ( I seem to take too long thinking a lot of stuff out. )
    • And I saved Doug, because, man. Carley was going to blackmail me the whole time! ( I'll be honest, from the moment that she threatened me, I had decided if I ever get a chance, she was gone. ) Now it's time to get rid of larry... I was kind of surprised to see only 26% saved him.
    donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By donchipotle
    • Lied to Herschel
    • Saved Duck
    • Sided with Kenny because Larry is a real fuck
    • Didn't give her the gun
    • Saved Doug because Doug said I was a good dude and Carley did not
    CollegeGuyMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CollegeGuyMike

@DonChipotle said:

• Saved Doug because Doug said I was a good dude and Carley did not

This, as well. I regret noting.

hbkdx12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By hbkdx12
    • I was honest with Herschel. I didn't think i was honest as much as i was evasive but whatever...
    • I chose to save Shawn (The kid ran him over and is semi retarded, and this is according to his own damn father)
    • I sided with Kenny (Don't even like kenny much but larry was being an real asshole in his approach)
    • I did give the gun to Irene (Pure mercy. If it was up to me i would have killed her whether she wanted to die or not)
    • I saved Carley Simply because she had the gun. Didn't really care for her beyond that. Chick is a reporter and can't even handle the simple task of knowing to look for batteries or how to insert them >_>
    damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By damswedon
    • I was honest with Herschel. (And got told I should become a better liar because of it.)
    • I chose to save Duck. (It is better to save the kid on the way to moving the tractor.)
    • I sided with Kenny. (Larry was going to kill a kid without even giving us a chance to check on him.)
    • I gave the gun to Irene. (She was screwed and she made the choice.)
    • I saved Carley. (She had the only gun)
    emergency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By emergency
    • I lied to Herschel. Was none of his damn business, should have stayed quiet!
    • I chose to save Shawn. He was a cool cat, Duck is just a little shit. He reminds me of Carl from the TV series.
    • I sided with Kenny, Larry was being a massive asshole.
    • I decided to not give the gun to Irene, just for the off-chance that she wasn't actually infected.
    • I saved Carley, she's attractive and can shoot zombies.
    SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#16  Edited By SMTDante89
    • Left during the day
    • I was honest with Herschel.
    • Saved Duck
    • I wanted to side with Kenny, but apparently made the wrong choice somewhere when I tried to calm everyone down and sided with Larry (though I eventually let Kenny punch Larry)
    • Gave the gun to Irene
    • Saved Carley

I knew from reading the comics that Shawn was screwed no matter what, so I went with Duck with no regrets.

HighPriest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HighPriest
    • I thought I was honest with Herschel (... but then he called me a liar and the stats later said I lied so I probably picked the wrong dialogue choice accidentally)
    • I saved Shawn (Frankly he just seemed more useful than the kid and I'm sort of dead inside)
    • I sided with Kenny (Verbal calm down option)
    • I gave Irene the gun (Nothing else to say here)
    • I saved Carley (She had the only gun and <i>really</i> knows how to use it - anyone else ever been to a gun range? Accurate shooting is surprisingly hard even in ideal conditions, the shots she pulls off are freaking amazing. Might have been some real-world experience working against me there since this is a vidjagame and all.)
    • I left Clementine's house at night (Yeah, adding a sixth dot. Just did this since it wasn't shown in the Quicklook though, otherwise would have definitely gone with the leave now option.)
    Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#18  Edited By Hector
    • Left during the day
    • I was honest with Herschel
    • Saved Shawn
    • Sided with Kenny
    • Didn't reply to Irene she took the gun by force.
    • I saved Carley. (Finally someone who can actually use a gun in a zombie game)
    BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#19  Edited By BeachThunder

@HighPriest said:

• I left Clementine's house at night (Yeah, adding a sixth dot. Just did this since it wasn't shown in the Quicklook though, otherwise would have definitely gone with the leave now option.)

Well, is there much difference between leaving at night and leaving during the day?

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#20  Edited By DJJoeJoe

I'm at work and posting from the mobile app/version of the site so Ill just say my general adittude for the choices rather than each one. Women and children first, followed very closely by reason and logic, also loyalty and friendship. Saved duck and am basically going around telling people as much about the truth behind Lee as I can. I think I maybe miss spoke to hershal though cause he seemed to think I was a dick anyways

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#21  Edited By SMTDante89

@BeachThunder said:

@HighPriest said:

Well, is there much difference between leaving at night and leaving during the day?

Possible spoilers.

Apparently the character with Shawn will be different depending on which you choose.

Avatar image for bigchickendinner
    BigChickenDinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BigChickenDinner

@BeachThunder said:

@HighPriest said:

I would also like to know this, not like I have the game or anything, no, there is no reason I should be in this thread, other than to find out what kind of people you all are in a zombie apocalypse.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Aegon
    • Honest with Herschel
    • Saved Duck
    • Sided with Kenny. Wanna kill Larry the first chance I get. 
    • Kept the gun from Irene.
    • Saved Doug. Carley's a good shot and saved me a bunch of times, but Doug seems like a better person overall. I also hoped that maybe the game would surprise me with her saving her self, but nope, gun has no bullets. 
    donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#24  Edited By donutfever

Everything the OP did other than the Irene thing.

zamaeri09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zamaeri09

Fudge man, maybe its just me but this game was so damn emotional i tried playing it as honest as possible.

• honest to hershel
    • picked shaun, because the kid wasn't in as much danger
    • sided with kenny cause that asshole had no right to choose with to do with someone else's kid let alone decide for the whole group
    • picked carly cause im sorry other dude but girl had a gun and was more relevant to the group's survival.
    Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Origina1Penguin
    • Honest with Herschel. I thought he would know if I was lying anyways.
    • Saved Duck. I thought I could shift the tractor into reverse while I was there. Plus I figured I needed a ride to Macon...
    • Sided with Kenny. He's been good to me so far. The older guy was a fucking asshole.
    • Refused Irene the gun. She said she was Christian. I thought it would give me the choice to shoot her instead of letting her commit suicide.
    • Saved Carley. Woman can use a gun! Plus we're still on good terms with each other.
    Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By Sackmanjones
    • Lied to Herschel (didn't mean too at first but then decided to stick with it) 
    • Saved Duck  (Knew I was gonna need a ride and of course he is just a kid)
    • Sided with Kenny (Liked him and his family the first time I talked to them, wanna make him my buddy for as long as possible)
    • Refused Irene the gun ( Didn't want her attracting more Walkers by blowing her brains out)
    • Saved Carley (Besides not checking for damn batteries she seemed pretty cool, sure she has that secret on Lee but I did save her life. Oh and she can shoot)
    This was my first time playing a telltale game and wow that was fuckin awesome, I cannot wait for part 2
    VooDooPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By VooDooPC

What good is saving a kid in the zombie apocalypse over an adult? Kids are useless!

They can't lift anything heavy, they don't listen, they can't fight any zombies. USELESS!

TehJedicake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TehJedicake

Damn it lol, before I started I told myself I was going to be strictly rational and logical, but I ended up being nice to Clementine, and for the most part made moral choices lol, that damn artstyle sucked me in :p

HighPriest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HighPriest

@BeachThunder said:

@HighPriest said:

The changes all seem to be relatively minor really for this choice. All I know about the leaving during the day path is from the Quicklook so I can't say that there aren't other minor differences. Unless something big changes down the line I can see why this stat isn't getting tracked - it isn't a major plot point and isn't a moral issue.

Instead of showing up with his buddy Chet, Shawn shows up with a cop named Andre. They say Chet got killed earlier, and shows up at the end of the leaving town scene as a zombie.

Some dialogue changes at the farm, reflecting that Chet is dead, "Sorry about your friend" kind of stuff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I think I was mostly true with Hershel. I told him I was in a cop car, but not why. So I guess I lied.

I chose to save Shawn because he was in a worse position and Kenny had already mentioned how 'on it' he was when the first zombie tried to grab his kid.

I sided with Kenny because Larry is Obviously Evil.

Didn't give Irene the gun, because I didn't want zombies swarming. If she wanted to die she could taste my axe. Later I told Glenn it was because I didn't want to waste the bullet. That scared him.

I saved Carley because she actually seems like she's a character. I thought Doug was zombie food as soon as he came on screen.

hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By hockeymask27
    • Left during the day
    • told Herschel the truth.
    • Saved duck( he's only a kid)
    • sided with Kenny I think( that whole thing went by so fast)
    • Gave her the gun(She was bite and wanted to die so)
    • Saved Carley(Always save the person who knows how to use a gun)
    Shookems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Shookems
  • Lied to Hershel. (Wasn't about to go around announcing I'm a criminal)
  • Saved Shawn. (Seems like a good dude, Duck is an idiot and a liability)
  • I sided with Larry (In reality I just told everyone to calm the fuck down)
  • Didn't let Irene have the gun (Didn't want the shot to attract any attention..still happened anyway)
  • I saved Carley (Seemed more useful than Doug with her gun and ability to use it well)
  • Avatar image for deactivated-5d8d1874be961
    deactivated-5d8d1874be961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• I was Honest with Herschel
    • I saved Duck (He's a kid after all. And Lee is looking after Clementine so it would set a bad example in front of her)
    • Sided with Kenny (But it said I sided with Larry. Then the dude punches me in the face when I try to run out of the store. It's over next time I get a chance to off him. Hopefully leave him in a field full of zombies. =D)
    • Gave Irene the Gun (I rather have her die with some dignity, then become a zombie)
    • I saved Carley. (She has a gun, and can shoot at that. Doug was kind of soft as well. Even though he is a tech expert and probably could of helped me out, I think he would be one of those guys to fuck you over in the end.)
    Soap_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Soap_of_Death
    • Lied to Herschel at first, became more truthful when he called me out on my lies in the barn.
    • Chose to save Shawn, he seemed far more useful than Duck plus he looked to be in more trouble being trapped and all.
    • Sided with Larry accidentally, I chose the reason with him option also. Not long after I threatened to kick his ass so he hates me and Kenny's my pal. ....Even after I blamed him for Shawn dying. Larry's a piece of shit, I want to steal his pills.
    • I gave Irene the gun.
    • Saved Carley. She just seems much more useful to have than Doug and I thought he looked pretty much screwed anyway.
    alex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By alex
    • Lied to Herschel. I slipped up and he figured me out anyway. He was surprisingly cool, if brusque, about it.
    • Chose to save Shawn, and he died anyway! Is it actually possible to save Shawn?
    • Sided with Kenny.
    • Gave Irene the gun.
    • Saved Carley. Didn't even flinch on that one.
    mscupcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#37  Edited By mscupcakes

I love the fact that they show the percentage of people who made the same decisions as you.

• I was honest with Herschel. I was actually honest with everyone I met, didn't see much of a reason to lie.
    • I chose to save Shawn. Shawn practically saved my life by taking me with him so it seemed like a no brainer.
    • I sided with Kenny. I would've left Larry for dead if I could've.
    • I gave the gun to Irene. She was bitten, she was already dead.
    • I saved Carley. I really wanted to save doug, but Irene knew how to use a gun and seems like she'll be a good ally in the future.
    killacam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By killacam

@Alex said:

• Chose to save Shawn, and he died anyway! Is it actually possible to save Shawn?
    supamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By supamon
    • Tried to be honest with Herschel, knew he was already scoping me out so might as well be as honest as I can without telling him I was s convict, he still knew though.
    • Saved Duck, children first always.
    • I tried to reason and calm things down and ended up backing Kenny, game says I backed Larry though, weird. I'm fucking up Larry first chance I get.
    • Didn't give the gun to Irene, didn't want to waste a bullet and attract more zombies, if there was an option to axe her I would have done it.
    • Saved Carley cause she didn't out me, good with a gun and can't help but laugh every time Lee gives her the "hey baby" look when I talk to her.
    CollegeGuyMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CollegeGuyMike

@Alex said:

I don't think so.

By the time they get to the farm early on in the comics, he's already dead and stuffed in the barn.

VooDooPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By VooDooPC

I restarted like 5 times trying to save Shawn. You can push the tractor, nothing happens. You can pull him, nothing happens. You can attempt to punch the zombies, you move back and see a piece of wood. You hit the zombie in the head with a piece of wood and the fence collapses with the zombies on top of Shawn. I'm pretty sure it's not possible.

Children first in an apocalyptic situation is dumb. It's not a burning house where you save the kid and he still has a full life to live, it's zombies. Everyone is probably going to be dead in a few years, you should take the people who are going to be the most helpful immediately.

jillsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jillsandwich

I lied to Herschel(I panicked and picked some stupid dialogue choices)

I saved Duck

I sided with Larry(I totally didn't though, judging from the other comments about this, it must be a glitch)

I gave Irene the gun

I saved Carley.

I hate to be the cliche asshole that's all "women and children first", but I'm not going to go back on any of the decisions I make in this series.

Arebuckle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Arebuckle
    • I was honest with Herschel - Basically I thought lieing would bite me in the arse later
      • I chose to save Duck - I felt he was in the most immediate danger and that I could quickly reach Shawn after. Yeah that didn't work out.
    • I sided with Kenny - Because Larry was a twat and you could quite clearly see that Duck was fine
    • I gave the gun to Irene - Either way she was going to die, I felt that her killing herself would be slightly more dignified. Damn that sentence is dark.
    • I saved Carley - Like with Duck I thought I could get both, give her the ammo, she shoots the zombies on her and then quickly turns around and saves Doug. Goddammit.  Her knowing Lee's past didn't factor into my choice. On reflection I'm kind of glad that it didn't come up, seeing as Larry also knows and she will most likely try to defend me against the raging twatasaurus later (no idea where that came from).
    MegaMetaTurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MegaMetaTurtle

- I thought I was being honest, but apparently I lied...

- Shawn. Duck wasn't even in that much trouble, all he had to do was get off the tractor...

Also, did anyone else think that it was overly obvious what was about to happen (already having read the comics aside). 'Yeah, I'll just stand in front of this tractor while some kid fiddles with the controls...'

- Kenny, obviously.

- Didn't give her the gun. Figured she'd get it anyway later in the story, so I may as well look like the good guy. Plus, noise attracts zombies. In real life I'd have hit her with the axe.

- Saved Doug. This one really, really pissed me off. Doug had no way to save himself. SHE HAD A GUN POINTING AT THE HEAD OF THE ONE ZOMBIE HOLDING HER LEG. Seriously, the gun was like, one foot from it's head. Pull the trigger. I wanted to save her cos obviously she's more useful, though apparently not...

blueneurosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By blueneurosis

@MegaMetaTurtle said:

- Saved Doug. This one really, really pissed me off. Doug had no way to save himself. SHE HAD A GUN POINTING AT THE HEAD OF THE ONE ZOMBIE HOLDING HER LEG. Seriously, the gun was like, one foot from it's head. Pull the trigger. I wanted to save her cos obviously she's more useful, though apparently not...

As I saw it, she ran out of ammo, was immobilized by the zombie hanging onto her leg, and couldn't reach her purse for another clip.

But yeah, one of the nice things about it was how things can go haywire in a moment, lending a real rush to the snap decisions you have to make. While I opted to save Carley, I have the feeling that having someone like Doug around, who friggin' memorizes universal remote control setup codes, might come in handy somewhere down the line....perhaps when there's no ammo left to spare.

bkbroiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#47  Edited By bkbroiler
    • Lied to Hershel by going back on myself - he called me out on it later and I was more honest with him, but not fully.
    • Saved Shawn. Honestly thought an adult who wasn't running other people over with tractors would be more useful, but I'm glad it got me in Hershel's good graces.
    • Sided with Kenny. This part was a bit confusing, but I ended by yelling at the heart attack guy. I was happy with that.
    • Gave Irene the gun. She clearly wanted out.
    • Saved Carley - in my decision making I figured she was a better shot, and went with her. As my guy ran to save her I realized Doug was good with electronics, and that might be helpful. Then thought maybe she could shoot him free... ah well.
    Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#48  Edited By Undeadpool
    • Lied to Herschel (he lies later, what right does he have to judge me?)
    • Left during the day
    • Went with Shawn
    • Accidentally sided with Larry at first, then wound up siding with Kenny (always called him Kenneth in my head)
    • Gave the gun to Hotel Woman
    • Saved Carley
    • Basically chose all the "sympathetic/didn't kill my wife" options
    • Taking care of Clem as best I can
    • Oh and FUCK LARRY! Bastard tried to feed me to the zambies
    Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dylabaloo
    • Honest to Hershel (Although I lied at the start, in the barn I came clean; and he gave me pretty foreshadowing advice I feel, be honest!)
    • Saved Duck (I felt the kid had no chance of defending himself, and really thought I would have time to save Shawn. Also he'd be a good friend for Clementine and I needed a ride off Kenny.)
    • Defended Kenny (Verbally talked down Larry)
    • Didn't Irene the gun (She seemed unstable, didn't want to give her our only gun, would have shot her if it gave me the option)
    • Saved Doug (Dudes a hero, went out of his way to save reporter chick before I met him, that speaks a lot about someones character. And I found him funny. It also had the added benefit of geting rid of the person who knows my past, but I plan to tell everyone if I get the chance.)
    spree4567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By spree4567

Honest to Herschel

Saved Duck

Thought I sided with Kenny, but evidentally I sided with Larry

Didn't give the gun

Saved Carley

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.