Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Outer Worlds

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 25, 2019

A sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment in the vein of Fallout: New Vegas.

Obsidian are finally making the spiritual succesor to New Vegas

• 52 results
    TheRealTurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@patoday said:

Early contender for best styyyyyyle in GOTY 2019. It's like Fallout meets Borderlands and I am very much into that blend.

Yep, this. If they make it more colorful and less generic than the recent Fallout's but less obnoxious than Borderlands, it could be good.

frytup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh. I was watching the trailer for the latest Deadfire DLC today, and half the comments are jilted Fallout fanboys screaming about Obsidian taking down Bethesda. That narrative is already getting really old.

Hopefully the FO76 wailing has died down by the time this game comes out, and it will be allowed to stand on its own merits.

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frytup: Take down Bathesda? Is this wrestling?

I honestly liked fallout 3 and new vegas but couldn't get invested in 4. The story and world weren't interesting to keep me going and the new additions didn't matter to me as i didn't have problems with 3 and NV mechanics. Bathesda is trying to find a way to gain more fans to their game and that might take some tries.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.