Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 18, 2011

Link descends from his floating continent home to explore the dark and dangerous world below with the help of a magical sword, in this Wii installment of the Legend of Zelda series.

Even by Nintendo standards $60 for Skyward Sword HD is aggressive pricing

• 52 results
    Kemuri07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Kemuri07

@gtxforza: That's why I always think its weird when people try to dog Nintendo on this.

Like yeah, I get how frustrating it is that Nintendo doesn't make these games cheaper, but they do it because they can: people will pay for it. It's been proven again and again that Nintendo doesn't need to compete with agressive pricing because they're the only ones on the block that gives people what they want. See: Why Mario Kart can still print money after all these years. Therefore they control the pricing. There's nothing evil about it, it's just supply and demand.

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By GTxForza
    @kemuri07 said:

@gtxforza: That's why I always think it's weird when people try to dog Nintendo on this.

Like yeah, I get how frustrating it is that Nintendo doesn't make these games cheaper, but they do it because they can: people will pay for it. It's been proven again and again that Nintendo doesn't need to compete with aggressive pricing because they're the only ones on the block that gives people what they want. See: Why Mario Kart can still print money after all these years. Therefore they control the pricing. There's nothing evil about it, it's just supply and demand.

Yep, Nintendo's published games are always like that in terms of pricing, but when a generation is over, their old games' price will raise up, making them more like collectible items.

For example, the GameCube game called F-Zero GX, its a legendary arcade-style futuristic racer that has aged so well by having awesome gameplay, good control response, an amazing roster of playable machines, courses & characters plus the soundtrack is so good.

Mario Kart is designed for any kind of gamers to pick up and play (Not requiring to love cars and driving games) by judging its target audiences that range from two genders and all ages.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.