Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Evil Within 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 13, 2017

The Evil Within 2 is a third-person survival horror game and the sequel to 2014's The Evil Within. Sebastian Castellanos journeys into STEM to locate his missing daughter, Lily, and encounters new horrors.

Is Evil Within 2 worth it at half off?

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

hey guys, I thought the first evil within was one of the most disappointingly average games I've played in recent memory. Not the "re4 spiritual successor" I had hoped for. But I've seen lots of people sing at least some significant praises for the second one...maybe not "buy at full price" praises, but the digital black friday sales are happening now and it's 30 bucks now.

Now that we've had time to sit with it, how is this game?

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

I think it's worth it at full price. However, I'm one of those people who always pushed back against the abject hate for the first game, so I'm maybe not the right person to ask. I would definitely say it's an improvement over the first, with only a few minor issues.

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's definitely better than the first game. I enjoyed it a lot, can't go wrong with half price.

Acura_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The question I'm thinking is whether it is worth it over other games such as Wolfenstein 2 or Persona 5 which are around the same price point.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The question I'm thinking is whether it is worth it over other games such as Wolfenstein 2 or Persona 5 which are around the same price point.

I've finished both those games and the answer is a definitive no.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I'm actually eyeing Persona 5 as well. That is a good sale and I enjoyed Persona 3 quite a bit but not sure if I have the time and energy to play a JRPG at this point in my life.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.