Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

skate.

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 14, 2007

In Electronic Arts' Skate, you create a skater and complete various photo and video challenges to get sponsors and become well known in the skating world as you appear on magazines such as Skateboard Mag and Thrasher.

Achievements glitch?

ShotokanMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShotokanMan

Okay, so i was playing Skate yesterday and after getiing the cover of thrasher magazine, instead of getting the achievement for skater of the year or whatever it is, it gave me 13 other achievements that i hadn't even done yet for 340 points!!!  Has this happened to anyone else? I'm not really complaining but it would have been nice to have worked for the points. Now i just feel like i've cheated even though i didn't do anything.
    Also, since that happened it won't give me the achievements for getting gold in both x games events.

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#2  Edited By Soap

Yeah I had a similar glitch happen to me.

I was skating in that abandoned warehouse place and using momentum managed to get my skater hella high in the air, the game froze up for like 4/5 seconds and then things carried on as normal although it had unlocked loads of the online achievements, which hey... as a Silver member, I'm not complaining about lol.

Avatar image for aimingwandersly
    AimingWandersly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By AimingWandersly

same thing happened to me, and just like soap, i got a bunch of the harder online achievements to get (like the upper rankings for two of the three categories and the video ratings challenge).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.