Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadowrun Returns

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jul 25, 2013

Shadowrun Returns is a turn-based RPG created by Harebrained Schemes.

Module Feedback

Avatar image for darknessmyoldfriend
    DarknessMyOldFriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm wondering if anyone has put anytime into the user created modules. I saw what looks like a remake of the SNES game in the engine when I went looking at modules in Steam, but not much else out there yet. Has anyone tried that out? Any other modules you'd recommend? Have you made any you'd like to put out there?

Jaktajj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

The two most notable ones so far are the 'Lost Lamb' and 'Life on a Limb' modules, because they were made by high-paying backers who got the game early and have put a good month+ work into them. I haven't yet played them myself (still going through Dead man's Switch) but they've had very good feedback from all accounts. I forget which, but one of them is about an hour long and the other is a few hours long so that's a good place to start.

The SNES remake module is so far super early to the point where I wouldn't recommend downloading it yet unless just to go 'Cool, that's the first bit alright' - it's more of a map demo than an actual playable thing.

A few new maps have popped up over the past day or two but I haven't had a chance to check them out with much detail yet!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.