Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow Complex

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 19, 2009

Reluctant hero Jason Fleming investigates a hidden underground complex to rescue his girlfriend Claire in this Metroid-style action-adventure game.

What the hell do I do now?

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

I've beaten the WSA1 walker, the one where you use the foam gun to immobilize it and than attack its shield generator and now I have no clue where I'm supposed to go.  The game still wants to find all the key components but I've gotten every single item and I don't have the blue line.  It just won't show up.  So does anyone know where I'm supposed to go or what I'm supposed to do?  Thanks.
    Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Megalon

Well, if you really have gotten all the key components, just head up to the lake. 

Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Babble
    @FiestaUnicorn said:
    " I've beaten the WSA1 walker, the one where you use the foam gun to immobilize it and than attack its shield generator and now I have no clue where I'm supposed to go.  The game still wants to find all the key components but I've gotten every single item and I don't have the blue line.  It just won't show up.  So does anyone know where I'm supposed to go or what I'm supposed to do?  Thanks. "
    Make sure you didn't turn off the line, otherwise it might be a case where you need to explore to find the next objective, sometimes that happens but you usually don't need to go far.
    Avatar image for wallacethegreat
    WallacetheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By WallacetheGreat

Have you tried pressing X? I know it sounds dumb but sometimes the line doesn't show up automatically.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.