Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Rock Band expands on the concepts Harmonix established in its Guitar Hero franchise by allowing players to play guitar, bass, drums, and sing to a variety of songs from various sub-genres and time periods.

I'm looking for the Rock Band cover sleeve... thing

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By JJWeatherman

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I have a used copy of Rock Band that I bought to re-export my songs (it's kind of a long story). Point is, I was given one of those old busted Game Stop used game boxes with it. I want to swap out the box and find the full-sized, front and back Rock Band cover to slip in there. I can't seem to find an image of the whole thing on the interwebz, though. Does anyone know where I could find that? Maybe someone could scan theirs? I kid... unless you really want to.  :P 

Oh, and I'm looking for the 360 Box Art.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By trophyhunter

you just need the disc for rockband 1

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @trophyhunter said:
    " you just need the disc for rockband 1 "
    I must not have been clear. I just want to make the box look nice. I already exported the songs a long time ago.
    Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Crono11
    @JJWeatherman: I can't do it right now but by tomorrow if you haven't found it I can scan my copy of it.  

But if I do this we must play Rock Band together some time.
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @crono11 said:

" @JJWeatherman: I can't do it right now but by tomorrow if you haven't found it I can scan my copy of it.   But if I do this we must play Rock Band together some time. "

Hey, thanks for the offer! But, I actually just stumbled upon this weird forum that seems to have every cover ever. I found a Rock Band one! My bad for posting this thread, but I was seriously looking everywhere before (or so I thought). Anyways, if anyone else should need the cover: 

Thank you covergalaxy.com!
     Thank you covergalaxy.com!
    I think you may have to go to my profile pictures to get the full version, but maybe not. 

@Crono: We can still play Rock Band sometime.  :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.