Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band

Franchise »

The Rock Band franchise introduced the first rhythm game to incorporate drums and vocals in addition to guitar and bass instruments, creating a virtual band. It was also the first franchise to include genre staples such as Band World Tour, and character customization.

Bulk download RB purchases on 360?

Pitta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pitta

Is there a way to do this quickly?

Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Rave

Ive got the same problem I think I just wanted to download all the tracks I've ever purchased but it looks like I have to try and remember what I bought. Is there no way to just redownload all your old songs at once?

GS_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3  Edited By GS_Dan

Nope.

The next generation of consoles have to have considerations for situations like this, it's ridiculous.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Dagbiker

This is your future... Trying to remember what you already bought, fearing the day when that game, which you don't even remember the name of, is taken off line. So you can never download it again. Without buying it again.

THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT.

THIS IS WHAT YOU ALL WANT.

Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rave
    @Dagbiker Haha or it could work like steam and list all of my uninstalled items as well. This always seems like such an easy way I am shocked I can't make a list on either console with my uninstalled games and when I click the game it downloads and installs. I hate searching these lists of every demo or piece of content I've ever looked at
    mesoian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By mesoian

@Dagbiker said:

This is your future... Trying to remember what you already bought, fearing the day when that game, which you don't even remember the name of, is taken off line. So you can never download it again. Without buying it again.

THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT.

THIS IS WHAT YOU ALL WANT.

Meh. Beats going to the store.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.