Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption II

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 26, 2018

The third game in Rockstar's Wild West-themed series is a prequel to the events of Red Dead Redemption, returning to the open-world action of its predecessor.

Where in tarnations is the GTAO Hatchet and gold revolver?

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I need some help here duders. So I personally haven’t played the game(still installing, fuck off Northland Cable) nor did I do the GTAO quests to acquire the hatchet or gold double action revolver, but my housemate did and he’s having a helluva time trying to find them, and I can’t find squat for info on where they are. He seems a bit frustrated and disappointed about it so I thought I’d reach out to this beautiful community and see what’s what.

Any of you cowpokes able to help a duders roommate in need?

RupertTheBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

For the revolver you have to participate in a treasure hunt in which the game will give you a photo thru in-game email of location that will lead you to a series of clues

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Treasure_Hunt

For the stone hatchet you have to complete a set of bounty missions that will lead you to the hatchet

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Bounty_Target

After you acquire any of the weapons you have to get a bunch of kills (randomly killing npc or players) with the weapon to unlock it for RDR2

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Yes, I’m well aware of that. However they said that the items would be made available in RDR2. My roomie has already jumped through the hoops in GTAO, however has not been rewarded in RDR2. I’m trying to find out where you acquire the promised items in RDR2. I’m starting to suspect that the items are supposed to be for RDRO.

McHampton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I remember it saying you have to have your accounts for the game linked on the rockstar social club so maybe you have to go do something on there? I did the GTAO stuff but haven't played RDR2, so can't help too much.

Gundato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Refused to do the GTAO stuff (mindlessly killing NPCs... yay) and haven't gotten RDR2 yet, but Rockstar have a history of broken infrastructure on this. The PS4/XBONE GTA5 returning player bonuses (rail gun and something else?) were pretty broken. I remember that I needed to put in a support ticket to get them activated on my account.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.