Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption II

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 26, 2018

The third game in Rockstar's Wild West-themed series is a prequel to the events of Red Dead Redemption, returning to the open-world action of its predecessor.

What are your go-to mods for single-player?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I restarted this not too long ago and am remembering why I disliked the experience so much the first time around: the endless slider management, the inability to move quicker than a slow jog in camp, the endless dialogue between quest points, etc. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendation for PC mods for the game that would smooth out some of the dumber edges, or just anything that made the gameplay experience a bit easier to manage. I don't hate shooting things and I'm not really looking to make it super easy or anything, but the moment to moment gameplay just feels like a slog and I imagine there has to be mods to get rid of some of that?

notkcots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This trainer has a lot of fun options. I played the game as a 12-foot tall ape man who could run at 60 miles per hour, and I can't imagine getting through the game any other way.

https://www.rdr2mods.com/downloads/rdr2/scripts/7-lennys-simple-trainer/

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notkcots said:

This trainer has a lot of fun options. I played the game as a 12-foot tall ape man who could run at 60 miles per hour, and I can't imagine getting through the game any other way.

Thanks!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie said:
    @notkcots said:

Thanks!

Hmm this seems a little wonky! I installed it and can get the menu to pop up but sometimes it'll just go away permanently and never reappear until I start the game. I'll give it a whirl though!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.