Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption II

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 26, 2018

The third game in Rockstar's Wild West-themed series is a prequel to the events of Red Dead Redemption, returning to the open-world action of its predecessor.

PS4 Pro settings

StoneyBologna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey duders, maybe I’m just being real dumb about this or am asking a stupid commonly known question but I just finally upgraded to a PS4 Pro to go along w my 4K HDR TV that I’ve had for almost a year. So I’m super late to the party. Anyways I can’t find where to choose between framerate and resolution and the HDR settings. Is it in the games settings or the consoles? Also, can I have HDR on but choose framerate? And has the Red Dead HDR issue been fixed yet or am I better off leaving it turned off?

ikilledthedj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ikilledthedj

There is no quality or performance settings for this game. You just get what you get, 30fps.

HDR has not been fixed yet. I play with it off, looks better yo my eyes. It does not make frame rate better or worse (for any game) it simply outputs a different color space.

EDIT: Some games, not all will have an option to choose a higher/more stable frame rate or better quality. This is not a mandated feature.

StoneyBologna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thanks! Guess I was under the misconception every PS4 game had the option to choose.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.