Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption II

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 26, 2018

The third game in Rockstar's Wild West-themed series is a prequel to the events of Red Dead Redemption, returning to the open-world action of its predecessor.

Catfish Jackson burglary

OneLoneClone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Got the tip about the cash at Catfish Jackson residency. What a sad affair. Drunk dad physically and emotionally abusing the kid, saying kid was the cause of mom leaving.

I hogtie the dirtbag, and then find the letter from mom to the kid IN THE DADS room, saying she'll send for him whenever he is ready. I want to give the letter to the kid, but the gameplay mechanics won't let me. I want to drop the letter so kid finds it but game won't let me.

The situation is messed up. I take the money but don't ransack the house, then leave the dad hogtied and the kid crying.

Yay.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NTM

Well, that's kind of how the story goes. It doesn't allow you to do anything that good as Arthur early on in the story to show you what he and the gang are becoming, and then later it evolves into something else. Trust me, if you're not liking how you have to play as Arthur now, just know that there's a reason. Early on in the game, there are a bunch of moments where you're begging the game to allow you to treat others more kindly.

SirPsychoSexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I enjoyed blowing that dudes head clean off.

OneLoneClone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ntm: I see what you mean. When I sprung Micah out of jail and he started killing everybody I tried to shoot him in the head, but the game has other plans for him apparently.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.