Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Quantum Break

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Apr 05, 2016

A third-person shooter from the studio behind Max Payne and Alan Wake, with heavy time-travel and time-manipulation themes.

No voice over glitch.

IceCreamMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Just a little curious but does anybody have a glitch that has nobody talking during the cut scenes? It seems that in every cut scenes, you can see the people moving their lips and showing subtitles but, no words are actually coming out. Also, so far Jack (the main character) has not actually said a word even outside of cut scenes. The only people i can hear are just the NPCs.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing. Didn't work. Even went back to the store and got a new copy and installed that new copy. I do have the HDMI connect to a Elgato but i took that off and plugged it directly to my TV. Nothing seems to be working. Anybody else getting this?

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By pompouspizza

@icecreammikey: I didn't experience this once. Have you tried fully rebooting the Xbox One? While the system is on, hold the power button for about 10 seconds until the system shuts of.

This has fixed problems for me in the past.

IceCreamMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@pompouspizza: just tried it. Did not work, but did find the problem. My audio settings was using 7.1 uncompressed audio. Probably not the best when i just have the Bose Companion 2 haha. Switched it to Stereo Uncompressed and works great! but thanks for the advice, i will definitely use it next time i do have problems.

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.