Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon

Franchise »

The Pokémon franchise has spawned numerous titles and spin-offs, spanning several generations of games and has an animated series that spans many seasons.

TPP has now apparently beaten every generation

guanophobic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Screenshot captured from the stream right after finishing the last game.
    Screenshot captured from the stream right after finishing the last game.

I hardly thought they could get through the first game. Was actually surprised it was still running once I heard this news. My interest kind of stopped a couple of weeks after launch. Maybe it got easier once the hype toned down and only the really commited stayed on?

I'm also kinda surprised Nintendo wasn't bothered enough to shut the stream down after all this time.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Everyone knows you haven't truly beaten Pokemon till you "catch them all". Glad to know this was still running but I kinda stopped paying attention when they added the tweaks to make the game playable for viewers.

Blackout62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Now they should play through the other games. Twitch Plays Pokemon Blue!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.