Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network

Concept »

The online service used on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable and PlayStation Vita.

PSN not working properly

chrisovc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chrisovc

Is anyone else having trouble with PSN? Since yesterday afternoon when I turn on my ps4, it shows me logged in but the ps store, my friends list, and connection to online games has not worked. (Netflix seems to work tho) In bloodborne when I try to start an online game it automatically puts me into offline mode.

Just was wondering if this is a widespread problem or something local.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I was just playing bloodborne online a second ago, so probably not widespread? Might be that there is an issue in your region of the world, but I'm not sure how you could check that. You can look on the askplaystation twitter page to see if anyone has complained about it

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.