Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

PS4 Rereleases - July 5th - Warriors, Metal Slug Anthology

• 58 results
    sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Added both The Warriors and Metal Slug Anthology to the list for this week. Really tempted by The Warriors. That game looked great and I never got around to playing it the first time.

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm also thinking about getting The Warriors, it's been a while since I've played it. In the recent quick look for that Kirby game, Jeff and Dan somehow ended up talking about that game, and I was actually surprised to see that Rockstar hadn't already put it up on PS4. I could have sworn it got on there along with Bully at some point.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redyoshi: Manhunt was released alongside Bully. Was that maybe what you were thinking of?

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparky_buzzsaw: I probably just kept skimming over the Rockstar games without really paying attention and just assumed it was on there.

Also, I must admit that I keep checking the new releases every week hoping that ATLUS would re-release some stuff. The SMT games are pretty much the only reason I haven't packed away my PS3 yet.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redyoshi: Yeah, I hear you. There are a ton of RPGs from that era I'd love to see ported over - Xenosaga, the rest of the Wild ARMs games, Suikoden III and V, Shadow Hearts, etc. Some of the NIS stuff from that era was a lot of fun too.

Ericjasonwade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Warriors is an absolutely fantastic title. If anyone is even slightly interested I would recommend giving it a try. I am bummed by the lack of effort put into the trophies/achievements but I may be one of the only people in the world who cares so, oh well.

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Don't forget Psychonauts is on the store. I think it was put up a few weeks ago.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

@acidbrandon18: Oh good call. I will add that as soon as I am on my laptop.

Also PSA for those buying Metal Slug, sounds like the PS2's input latency problems still are a thing with this release.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.