Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Phantasy Star Online 2

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 04, 2012

Phantasy Star Online 2 is a Japanese free-to-play online action-RPG which was released for PC in July 2012, and Vita in Feb 2013. The game was finally announced for a US release during E3 2019, for Xbox One and PC in 2020.

Update coming next Wednesday, new content.

Recall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Recall
    Morbid_Coffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Morbid_Coffee

I still haven't even made it out of the caves. At this rate the game will be out in the US by time I see the new content.

Giefcookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Giefcookie

@Morbid_Coffee said:

I still haven't even made it out of the caves. At this rate the game will be out in the US by time I see the new content.

The Track Maniacs really need to step it up with leveling! I'm closing in on lvl40 and have nobody to group with because you are all damn slackers!

The new content might be enough to keep me playing until GW2, but once its out I'll most likely hold off on PSO2 until the western release. Will be interesting to see how much content they actually produce within that 6 or so months.

Edit: Overall the Mines look like a re-skinned version of Desert, but I am looking forward to fighting mechs in a yukata. Hopefully the end boss of Mines is an example of the encounters they are planning for later content.

ApeGantz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ApeGantz

Dude, how are you Leveling so fast?! Recently I've been just doing the matter board and client quests, but im only lvl 13.

It looks like you cannot change the difficulty level so I have to grind the ones I already have, which takes forever. I do join City quests when they become available also...

aurahack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By aurahack

Man, I need to get out of the caves. D:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.