Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Relaxing PC games?

• 102 results
    Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@momoflip: You know what... yes this is spam and the game looks extremely low budget or w/e... but.. I actually kinda dig the concept.

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Cat Quest has been my go to for awhile. You can play it in short chunks so minor commitment needed.

momoflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@flashflood_29: Hey I'm just getting used to Giant Bomb, and apologies for the spam nature of my comment before. I'll delete my previous comment.

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#106  Edited By MachoFantastico

Some of the games that I find relaxing include Chime, Stardew Valley, Lumines: Remastered, Pinball Arcade, Starbound and MMO's in general. Any game that doesn't always require me to think to much really.

No Man's Sky is another game I'd add to that list, a game I find super relaxing due to its slower pace.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action.
    I recently played this game, you could call it a visual novel i guess, but it's more like Papers Please with a more relaxed gameplay loop of mixing drinks in between conversation.
    There's no real decisions to make, just witnessing the story of the wacky characters and their weird cyberpunk world, some people are put off by the sexual preferences of some of the characters in the game, but if that doesn't bother you it's a fun, heartwarming experience.
    ALSO, THE SOUNDTRACK IS FLIPPING TREMENDOUS.

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.