Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo Switch

Platform »

Nintendo's home console that can be turned into a portable device by removing it from its TV-dock. Launched worldwide on March 3, 2017.

NX Details Released/Leaked?

purc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By purc

Link to this article popped up on my FB feed, http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1947295-nintendo-nx-survey-leaked-online-people-freak-out/. This seems to jive with a post from a couple weeks ago where an individual claimed to have inside knowledge about the NX after being shown it at CES. It seems a little absurd that the resolution would be under 1080p, if for no other reason than 1080p seems to be a baseline selling point regarding new platforms. Thoughts?

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I thought this survey was already debunked. Anyway rumors are rumors and none of it really matters.

august

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you guys hear about how you won't be able to play as a female character in Fallout 4? Crazy, right?

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's a fairly safe bet that Nintendo are probably going to roll with either one of AMD's new Polaris/Zen based APU's (or some custom flavor of it) or some form of Nvidia Tegra solution (probably the next Pascal variant, the Maxwell based X1 already has more grunt than the Wii U) . I wouldn't put any stock in that rumor.

ChrisTaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I find it interesting that they specifically mention the "Nintendo NX console" and the "Nintendo NX handheld device," but in the box contents it only mentions the console.

pkmnfrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@august said:

Did you guys hear about how you won't be able to play as a female character in Fallout 4? Crazy, right?

My uncle, who works at Bethesda, told me that you have to enter the Konami code at the title screen to unlock that!

Yeah, there's no way that is at all legit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.