Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo Switch

Platform »

Nintendo's home console that can be turned into a portable device by removing it from its TV-dock. Launched worldwide on March 3, 2017.

Bluetooth Earbuds

cbarnes86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I recently purchased a bluetooth receiver for the Switch when I have it undocked. We just had a baby, so I'm trying to think the less wires, the better. If it helps, the receiver is a Homespot Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter that plugs into the USB-C port on the bottom of the unit.

Here are my questions:

1: Does anyone have this and have recommendations for earbuds that work great on them with little to no lag?

2: What are some good, low latency, bluetooth earbuds that you use with other gaming setups that have little to no lag?

I'm also looking to not break that bank. Again, just had a baby. Thanks duders!

bmccann42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jabra make some decent low cost bluetooth headphones.

I would say Airpods, but they are a bit on the pricy side.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.