Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo DS

Platform »

The Nintendo DS is a handheld featuring two screens, one of which is a resistive touchscreen. Four different models are available: the original DS, the DS Lite, the DSi, the DSi XL.

Sexy Negotiating Coming To DS

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

No Caption Provided
    Alpha Unit, the developer which recently released Monster Finder as the first ever DSi-exclusive retail release in Japan, are now following that title up with "The Negotiator", a DS title based on a popular Japanese Asahi TV show which is shown weekly to large numbers. 

Actress/model Ryoko Yonekura, star of TV Asahi weekly drama The Negotiator
            Actress/model Ryoko Yonekura, star of TV Asahi weekly drama The Negotiator
    In the game, players take control of Reiko Usagi, the character portrayed by Yonekura above. She's a member of, "S.I.T" (Special Investigation Team). Your work involves negotiating hostage releases and making sure incidents are resolved without any conflict. In the game's various strained scenarios, you'll have to conduct an investigation, make contact with hostage takers, and take part in negotiations using all that you have at your disposal. (...killer legs included?) 

Screens: 

Characters: (no Kevin Spacey and Sammy L included)

The Negotiator DS arrives in Japan in December. There's no word on a release outside of Japan just yet. 

On another note, I think they should definitely remake this show for the U.S audience.
    ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#2  Edited By ahoodedfigure

Weren't there already a couple of negotiator style shows?  At the very least, they should rename the organization :)

Avatar image for kitsune_conundrum
    kitsune_conundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By kitsune_conundrum

most terrible background ever. All I think of is urine.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @kitsune_conundrum said:
    " most terrible background ever. All I think of is urine. "

God banishes those from the kingdom of heaven for incontinence...beware. 
    Maitre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Maitre

Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to scroll down past that boxart?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.